Friday, March 18, 2016

Franco @ IOI City Mall

Since IOI City Mall started operations, my family and I have had an extra place to go to for shopping, eating and catch ups. Of course, being a shopping mall means there will be makan places and one of them situated on the Lower Ground level is an outlet of Franco Malaysia.

I visited twice - once with Dad and another time with the bestie. Both occasions I had different things to eat but the same to drink - this glass of refreshing Matcha Frappe with Azuki. Brain freeze, every time. Next time should try their warm drinks, instead.


Their menu comes with a variety of food options, from pasta to rice to dessert. I tried their Squid Ink Rice, just because I thought it sounded interesting. Although it looked small served in a cast iron pot, it was actually quite filling due to the rice. I thought the Omu egg could have been a little more moist but I suppose it really depends on the chef on shift.


And because I always order French toast if offered on any menu, Franco's was no exception. I had to try theirs to see if worth coming back for more and I was so happy that I found another place to come for French toast! No fuss, just straightforward French toast, I like.


Now that they also offer souffle on their menu, I have more reason to visit again.

LG-80C & 80D, Lower Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia. 
Tel: +603 8959 3928
Daily 10:00am to 10:00pm

No comments: